Capital Purchasing Process
- Complete the Capital Equipment Requisition.
- Complete the Capital Negotiation Checklist.
- Obtain signatures from your department head and Vice President.
- Send the original documents to Patty Witt in Purchasing.
- Patty Witt, Capital Buyer will take the documents to the capital meeting (Monday at 9:45am in the Bridge Classroom) to be approved and signed by the Capital Equipment Team. This team includes herself, Jerry Black, Medical Equipment Director, Tim Adams, Plant Ops Director, and Rick Corn, CIO.
- Marilyn Wilson, Accounts Payable Manger will verify the capital funds are available and assign a CER#.
- If your capital request includes a contract, please be sure you complete and attach the contract cover sheet. Your request will be forwarded to Administration to be put through the contract process after approval by the Capital Equipment Team.
- If your capital request is Foundation funded, it will be forwarded to Foundation to be signed by Candy Burnett, Foundation President then forwarded to Administration to be signed by Jeff Samz, COO.
- If your capital request totals $200,000 to $1,500,000, it will be forwarded to Administration to be signed by Jeff Samz, COO.
- If your capital request totals over $1,500,000, it will require board approval and be signed by Jeff Samz, COO.
- Once the capital process has been completed and all necessary signatures have been obtained, your order will be placed.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your order has been placed and you will be provided the purchase order number associated with your order.
Patty Witt, CMRP
Purchasing Capital Buyer
Marilyn Wilson, CPA
Accounts Payable Manager
IT Procurement and Inventory Supervisor
Finance and Clinical Manager
Cardiovascular Services and The Heart Center, Inc.